Recycling companies can become Fost Plus partners only by responding to official calls for tender, usually published in September each year. All companies offering effective recycling services – either alone or through an established partnership with a third party – can submit offers.
Request for specifications and submitting tenders
Following publication of quotation requests on this website and in the newspapers De Tijd and l’Echo, you can request specifications in writing using the form available on this website.
Only companies who have requested specifications using this form may submit their tender. In the specifications, you will find the date by which you have to submit your offer.
Analysis based on objective criteria
Fost Plus analyzes the offers and awards orders in close consultation with the Awards Committee.
The following criteria are all decisive in the selection process:
- Acquisition price of the materials;
- Actual recycling guarantees;
- Quality of the services offered;
- Financial and technical capacity;
- Knowledge and experience of the candidate recycling partners.
The Awards Committee comprises representatives of Fost Plus, the umbrella organizations for the intermunicipal companies (COPIDEC in Wallonia and Interafval in Flanders), Brussel Net, the material organization concerned, and an observer from the Interregional Packaging Commission (IVC/CIE).
Recycling companies that have been awarded orders are officially announced in November/December.
Stay informed about new opportunities
- Via our website, where new calls for tender are announced in the first instance;
- Via De Tijd and l’Echo newspapers, where new calls for tender are published;
- Via E-mail: contact us at email@example.com and tell us in which materials you are interested.