What companies are we looking for?
We are in search of specialised companies and partners for the whole chain, from collection from people’s homes to the final recycling.
COLLECTION. The intermunicipal organisations responsible for waste are authorised by law to collect household packaging waste in their territory. If they do not take care of the collection themselves, they allocate specific assignments to private partners in cooperation with Fost Plus.
SORTING. Five specialised sorting centres sort the household packaging waste collected into homogeneous flows ready for sustainable recycling. We are not actively looking for new partners here at the moment.
RECYCLING. Specialised recycling companies process the materials collected to produce new raw materials for the circular economy. The quote requests go through Fost Plus and are usually issued for each specific type of material. The contract period differs from one assignment to another.
LOGISTICS. Together with our partners, we are also constantly on the lookout for companies that can offer solutions for transport, logistics and storage for the packaging materials collected, sorted and recycled.
Overview of the procedure
- Sign in using this form and indicate which materials and activities you are interested in.
- We will review your request. If approved, access to the Quote request portal will be given to the organization.
- Your company does not yet work with Fost Plus: The person who subscribes becomes the Main User (Administrator). The Main User can create other users via the online application MyFost and give access to the quote requests . Only 1 person can register as Main User for the online applications.
- Your company already works as a partner with Fost Plus: Chances are that there is already a Main User (Administrator) for the online application MyFost. After receiving the interests, the Main User will receive access to the quote requests . The Administrator can create other users and give them access as well.
- Log in to MyFost. If you have access you'll see a link to the portal in the 'Quote request' module on the homepage.
- You submit your quotes digitally via the tender portal.