The following bins are available for every school:
- One 30-litre paper crate for each class
- One 120-litre PMD container (with or without opening in the lid)
- One 1,100-litre container for paper and cardboard and one 1,100-litre PMD container
Different types of printing:
- Stickers for the rubbish bins: PMD, paper-cardboard and residual waste
- General awareness poster on sorting
- Posters on sorting PMD and paper-cardboard
- Awareness kit for the maintenance staff at your school
You can request the waste bins and the communication material via the the intermunicipal companies for household waste linked to your municipality.
Not sure which intermunicipal company for household waste covers your school? You can find out here!