The employees in the sorting centers play a crucial role in the recycling chain. They have to remove the last non-PMD waste items and further sort the waste flows. Good training ensures that they can do their job in the best possible manner.
The following themes are covered during the training program:
- Sorting rules for PMD: how and why?
- The recycling process and the sorter’s role
- Recognizing different types of plastic and other types of waste
- Ergonomics and safety
In-house training or e-learning module
- A 90-minute, in-house training module for groups of approximately 15 participants.
- An online module of approximately 20 minutes.
Employees of PMD sorting centers, trainees and students.
This training program is free of charge.