PMD collectors play a crucial role in the recycling chain. They assess whether the PMD bags have been correctly sorted or not, and apply red rejection stickers where necessary. They are often also the first point of reference for residents. Good training ensures that they can do their job in the best possible manner.
The following themes are covered during the training program:
- A refresher course on the sorting rules: how and why?
- Role of the collector in the recycling chain
- Visual inspection of the PMD bags
- Applying the rejection stickers
- Dealing with residents’ complaints
- Ergonomics and safety
The training ends with a practical example.
In-house training or E-learning
- A 90-minute, in-house training module for groups of approximately 15 participants.
- Online module of approximately 20 minutes.
Employees of waste collection companies, intermunicipal companies and municipalities, trainees and students.
This training program is free of charge.